We Hate Modern Warfare 2 We Hate Modern Warfare 2

I liked it coverd a lot of stuff

oh and Thrivivor he is talking about how gaz and ghost are same voice actor do things alike and he even say he died in 1st one on a slide its Gaz = ghost

Mr. Literal Mr. Literal

Yep

As soon as I saw the Picture behind the Loading sequence I was Like " Is this Made by EgoRaptor?" Looked down and Yep also great animation Voice Acting and Comedy but the Puchline was not so exellent and I LOVE your Vids keep it up!

Madness Combat Madness Combat

Great

Too bad I watched the guy in the backround the whole time....

:the Composer: :the Composer:

Never Before has this happend....

Ive rated a lot of things 10 or 5 but they were "NOTHING" compared to this I have not cried since I saw Saving Private Ryan and my Grandpa Died but during this I cried I laughed my throat got choked up and I was Moved very deeply by this. Ot tells a sad story that I understand to much to much.................But I cried I was happy and I was reminded of pleaseant memories my first kiss a warm summer day words cannot describe how much this moved me but maybe it is my backround my choldhood that brought up the sad memories that happend.

Miss Dynamite XXII iraq Miss Dynamite XXII iraq

LOL

I showed my uncle who is a marine and he said yah that isnt always true with the Lazers but then he said are sargeant does call them sand nigers LOL

John of War John of War

Loved it

the animation was great an the exageration in John's voice was great and how the boss is alway's happy even when hes talking about budget cuts.The Skin Coloration was very detailed.